MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE



In Fast Company Magazine there was an article that articulates a conversation that took place between the sculptor Henry Moore and the literary critic Donald Hall. Hall said to Moore, “Now that you’re 80 years old, you must know the secret of life. What is it?” 

This great artist thought for a moment and he said, “The secret of life is to have a task, something you do your entire life, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day, for your whole life. And the most important thing is: It must be something you cannot possibly do.” 

Paul talks about the ‘one thing’ in his life: preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. He says... “Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16) Sharing the gospel was the one thing that motivated Paul. It drove him forward day after day.

What about you? 

Is there something of which you can say, "Woe to me if I do not do this"? What one thing do you pursue with more passion than anything else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 80-20 Rule

FREEDOM’S PRICE

CHOOSING YOUR WAY