HAND IN HAND 25 YEARS

As I look back through 25 years as pastor of Olive Place and think of the way whereby the Lord God has led me, from being a newbie pastor to where I am today and how He has grown me every day and how He and you have tolerated all my miscues and put up with all of my whining and all my longings, I am humbled. I realize more than ever that His grace has been sufficient.

Church, this past Sunday afternoon, your love refreshed my soul. To hear of your expressions of gratitude toward the call God placed on my life to lead you into His green pastures and beside His still waters as you live for Jesus was a delight the likes of which I am not able to measure except by the love of the Lord that burns in each of your hearts.
My mind will hold in memory snapshots of each face gathered and every decoration used to dress up Integrity Hall along with the smell and flavors of the vast amount of food prepared for the occasion of this fellowship banquet. No stone was left unturned by those who planned and prepared this festive event. Thank you.
Dear Second Chance People your prayers for me and my family have been many, so also have God’s answers to them. He has heard us in our days of trouble and strengthened us and helped us. I will always remember this and let it fill my heart with gratitude to God for you. “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.” (Psalm 103:2)
May we continue together to live for Jesus in such a way that we give credit to Christ, conducting ourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ by standing united, singular in vision not flinching or dodging in the slightest before the opposition that might come our way in the days, weeks, and years to come. Thanks for 25 years of walking hand-in-hand. Now all glory to God our Father forever and ever! Amen.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 80-20 Rule

FREEDOM’S PRICE

Mask Off